Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Challenge #8 What is your favorite vacation?



My favorite vacation would be Boston. For my 30th birthday, Dave surprised me with a trip to Boston. Luckily for both of us my birthday falls during Memorial weekend. I know, I know.. What's so lucky about that? Well the people of Boston take every opportunity they can to go to Cape Cod and since it was a 3 day weekend we practically had Boston to ourselves. It was amazing! We didn't have to wait in long lines or fight large crowds. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves. Mission accomplished! So hands down this was my favorite vacation so far. Not to mention Dave and I always have some pretty hilarious stories to share with our family and friends when we get back from any of our vacations.

I will never forget our plane ride back when Dave squirted the guy next to him accidentally with an entire bag of Cesar dressing. (I might add that this was one of the scariest guys I have ever seen. He was wearing all black, a completely shaved head and tons of tattoo's.. I remember the tattoo's because one was of an electric chair. Yikes!) He turned out to be a really nice guy but for a brief moment, I thought Dave and I were not going to make it home..

10 comments:

  1. I remember when you told me that story. It still makes me laugh. I loved the layout and the way you put the pictures with the receipts. I think New York would fall into the funniest vacation layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout - I love how it looks sort of like a 2 dimensional mini book - each photo or journaling has its own little space and embellishments. Very fun plane story also! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygosh!!! i will forgive u cuz its Boston (LOL!!!! I am required to say that by law...as I am from NYC!!! LOL!!!) but I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with this lo!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos and the story behind it.....and hehehehehehehehehe the caesar's dressing story just cracks me up!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! in the "old" days I was a rocking girl and lol....i would have fit right in with him..... even my four tat's!!! LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps............... i forgot to tell ya....thanks for playing along with us!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Amber! I would love to go to Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great L.O. Love how you add the receipts & souvenirs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omygosh, what a story about that man in the plane!!!
    I LOVE your layout!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at TAAFOMFT!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe love that story!!! Love your LO, love all the photo's!!! Thans for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just TOO CUTE & that Passport is pefect!

    Thanks for joining us, as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boston...and it is a beautiful city...some much history and the seafood is yum so good. Looks like you saw a few more sites than me. Wish I could go there to tomorrow. Love your page. Jean

    ReplyDelete