Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketchy Thursday Challenge 4.8

Here is the Sketchy Thursday Sketch 4.8 Challenge:
Here is my take:


Paper: Sassafras
Lettering: Thickers
Embellishments: Sassafras
..............................
Here is the Second Chance Challenge Sketch:
Here is my take on the challenge:



Paper: Black bazzill, sassafras
Embellishments: Green Horned Unicorn
Vegetable Garden
Lettering: Basic Gray
.....................................
The next layout is my own.
I know I can't believe it either.
Just thought I would share.


Paper: Sassafras
Lettering: Thickers
............................................

More layouts to come. I was in a hurry and could only get these ones uploaded onto blogger.

6 comments:

  1. These are all great Amber! I think my fave is the Being Silly page. I love all the little bits of Sass you used all over it. I also love the layout of the collage on the Big Win page mixed in with all the clouds. They're all too CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! Amber!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! Those 'silly' photos are soooooooooooooo fun and love love love love the 'eyes' on the kooky one...and loveeeeeeeeee the SASS background on that last one!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! they are all so cute! once again you have set the bar...nice job

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute layouts!! i love the googly eyes and how you interpret the examples. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop by to said hi, first time visit your blog...

    ReplyDelete