Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Nine: Drizzle

Day Nine: Drizzle
I was pretty impressed with myself last night when I had completed all 8 days. It was short lived! This morning I woke up to find that the next random word prompt was 'Drizzle' and I started to freak out in my head. Drizzle? I live in Arizona, where am I going to get rain? uuuughhh! Then I asked Dave, What do you think when you hear the word 'Drizzle'? And I should have know what was going to come next...
D: Drizzle on my nizzle!
Me: What the hell does that even mean?
D: You don't want to know!
Me: Great!
With all that said, it is amazing I came up with anything at all.
I am calling this next piece
'Drizzle on my nizzle just for him'

(By the way, do you see an eye?)

Black and White of hot carrots with butter 'drizzled' over them.

I'm off to do some water coloring. Wish me luck! I am going to need it!
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I totally see the eyeball!! I think that sooooo works for drizzle, especially considering we live in a desert!

    I'm surprised the "drizzle on my nizzle" comment wasn't followed up with "that's what she said...", ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see the eye. Great way to interpret drizzle. This seems like a fun and inspiring blog, for shizzle!

    ReplyDelete