Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 2.4/ Challenge # 14 What is your favorite outfit?

Once again, the girls at Sketchy Thursday have come up with an amazing sketch for their Challenge 2.4
This sketch did double duty for me.
I was able to create a layout for Sketchy Thursday and for TAAFOMFT
........
......
Here is my interpretation of the sketch: ......
I love this photo. I have wanted to scrap it for years but didn't know how I wanted it to look. However when I saw challenge 2.4

I just knew this was the perfect layout for this photo.
.....
Paper: My Minds Eye/be loved
Paint: Maya Paint (Red)
Lettering: Thickers (Painted)
Mickey Mouse hat: Die Cut

Journaling: You will do just about anything to get me to laugh. We were hot, sticky and pretty much miserable from the Florida humidity. I was getting pretty cranky when you decided to put on 'these ears' to make me laugh.

Mission accomplished..
TAAFOMFT:
Challenge #14 What is your favorite outfit?

Paper: SEI/ Windsor Collection
Lettering: Thickers (painted)
Flower: Making Memories
Ribbon, gold cats eye, and gold stickle
.....
Journaling: I love to wear this black dress. When I put it on I feel as if I've stepped right out of Camelot. It is so Jackie "O"!

13 comments:

  1. omygosh!!!! amber...these are BOTH amazing!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the one for sketchy thursdays.....that photo of hubby is adorable!!! and love love love love your lo for fave things!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the journaling....and loving the tulle!!! thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those painted thickers!! Really makes the pages stand out, love 'em!! Thanks for playing along with ST!!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again you have outdone yourself. really, really good work. glad to see you are using all that ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Amber! THat's awesome you were able to use the sketch TWICE to complete two challenges. I didn't get my page done for either one!! Bummer.

    BTW...you are HOT STUFF in that dress. LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you look like you are from Camalot! Love the pearl pin.
    Lucky you...Dave is sooooooo cute with his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful dress and layout of you guys! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress & LO... lovin' the black ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous dress - and a perfect layout with which to showcase it. thanks so much for sharing it with us at TAAFOMFT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts, Amber!!
    I LOVE your gorgeous dress on the TAAFOMFT-layout!!

    Thanks so much for joining us!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, Great layouts! And I love the dress! HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow..that dress is amazing!Love it and I love your layout,gorgeous design and colors!
    Loving the sketchy thursday one too...awesome photo!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress -- you look very pretty in it! Love this page too -- the black ribbon and these colors are great! Thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete