Sunday, February 28, 2010

TAAFOMFT & Sketchy Thursday Challenge 2.25

Sketchy Thursday Challenge 2.25
I am loving the sketches over at Sketchy Thursday.
I was able to get two different layouts from this sketch.

Here is my layouts:

bath time with TJ


I love this paper. I love the clocks all over the paper.
It is perfect for my bath time layout.
And the picture of TJ is too cute.
..........
And here is my second layout from the sketch

......................
I missed the deadline for this challenge
but I am going to post it anyways.
The TAAFOMFT Challenge:
These are a few of my favorite memories.
This was kind of a hard challenge for me,
I have so many fond memories.
The deciding factor for me was the photo.
It says it all.
We had just gotten married and
were coming out of the little white church to the limo.
We are so young and happy.



8 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amber!!! these are all GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love love all the buttons on your first ST lo....and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your fave memories LO!!!!! that photo is gorgeous and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the red/black scene!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for posting it for me to see....I always loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that U play along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I love "the look", wish I could read the journling though:-) And your wedding photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the buttons on the 1st one! so creative! thanks for sharing.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you miss productive! You sure made use of that sketch!! I love all of the pages! The pick of "the look" cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thses layouts are really cute and having been on the otherside of that look, i don't like it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i mean i don't like the look, not the layout. i think the layout is adorable...please don't look at me that way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you made 2 pages with that sketch!!! I've been tempted to use it over and over again, too! Love what you made for Fave Things, too!! :) Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You still look as beautiful as you did on that day sweetie!

    L,

    Shoe

    ReplyDelete