Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 2.11 Challenge

Sketchy Thursdays 2.11 Challenge:
Here is the Sketch
And here is my take on it:

I feel pretty good about it since I able to scrap photos of a quick trip Dave and I made to Jerome, Arizona.

.........

I used sassafras paper and flower embellishments
the buttons are from my button jar;
the vintage stamps and milk jar lid came from three potato four;
black thickers for title
...................
Here is the March DT sketch
Requirements: 80's theme, must use the colors hot pink, black and white
Here is my layout:

the super cute diva blossom flowers
are from Green Horned Unicorn Esty shop;
Photo: me in 1987;
ribbon: ribbon jar;
brads: Oriental Trading (4 years ago)
lettering: Thickers (painted white, cat-eye pink and stickled)I hate Thickers! ha!

Title: Nobody puts baby in the corner

.........

8 comments:

  1. Once again, great layouts! And what a cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are AWESOME Amber!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jerome!!!!! and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the way U used Toni's goodies!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so creative and should be very proud of these layouts (actually, all of your layouts). i love that picture of you and love your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages A!!! I LOVE how you used my flowers!!!! I'm still amazed you got all four on a page and managed to make it look cute. I get overloaded at 2...ha!

    And good old Jerome. I've been waiting till it gets hot here to take another trip there. It's such an interesting little town :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! I love the Dirty Dancing reference :). And I see pom pom trim! It's one of my favorites.

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dirty dancing quote is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are awesome! one of my fave movies! thanks for playing along with us! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg...i got the giggles from the title on the second one!!! loved both takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete